1. To become mature, spiritually aware men and women of character.
2. To think for themselves independently and critically.
3. To build up self confidence and continually strive after excellence in every field.
4. To develop positive attitude and skills.
5. To value and judiciously use their freedom combing with it a full sense of responsibility for action.
6. To be unselfish in the service of their fellow men.
7. To promote social, cultural and religious integration.
8. To contribute actively to the betterment of our country and it's people by sharing in nation building.
9. To encourage civil values and care for environment and public property.
10. To develop the habit of hard work through assignments and regular personal evaluation.
11. To make the wards aware of the happiness in personal growth.